Terms & Conditions
Welcome to wayexplorers.in (“Website”). The website’s domain name is owned by Way Explorers.
Content usage limit – Your utilization of any materials or information on this site is completely at your own risk and for which, Way Explorers shall not handle any liability. It will be your authority for ensuring the fact that any services, information, or products available via this site, cater to your particular needs.
The website’s unauthorized use might give rise to the claim for the damages or/and be the criminal offense. You will only bear the results arising out of any terms’ breach mentioned above. Further Way Explorers reserves absolute rights to modify, delete, and alter any of the contents without any notice to the person.
· Third-party sites – The website contains materials that are either licensed to or owned by Way Explorers. This material comprises, however not limited to, the layout, design, graphics, appearance, and look of the displayed content on the site. During frequent intervals, the website might also include links to other sites. These links are offered for your comfort to offer further useful data. They do not symbolize our endorsement to the website(s). Our company or the associated agents, contractors, employees, and owners are not responsible for the policies or content of such other sites to which the app and website might link or utilize offers. Kindly take out some time for also learning about them.
· Limitation of the liability for a fault not attributable to Way Explorers – You acknowledge and agree that Travel For Holiday will have the right of compensation for a loss that might be the cause to Way Explorers for its website’s any misuse, by you and Way Explorers will have all the rights for approaching the proper court of law to enforce such rights.
Way Explorers or/and its subsidiaries, parents, officers, affiliates, employees, directors, suppliers, or agents as well as their respective heirs, permitted assigns, and successors won’t be liable for the loss that you might suffer because of the rejection of cancellation regulations, your visa and/or another policy of the third-party service providers who are engaged in the product purchased by you from Way Explorers.
You shall be obligated for ensuring the fact that your passport is eligible and valid to undertake international travel. Way Explorers and/or its subsidiaries, parents, officers, affiliates, employees, directors, suppliers, or agents as well as their respective heirs, permitted assigns, and successors won’t be liable for the passport being claimed ineligible for exit/entry before or during the undertaking of international travel.
Below mentioned are some important do’s as well as don’ts related to your passport –
1. There is no validity of hand-written passports
2. The passports’ validity must be at least 6 months from the date of return
3. Passports must not be tampered or mutilated
4. It should have a barcode, and
5. Your name on the passport must match with the name on any other documents offered for a visa.
· Force Majeure – Neither Way Explorers nor any of its subsidiaries, parents, officers, affiliates, employees, directors, suppliers, or agents as well as their respective heirs, permitted assigns, and successors shall be deemed to be, or held responsible for, any default on the account of, any failure in performance or due to performance delay of any of its obligations as provided, in part or in whole, in case any such performance is rendered unachievable by the occurrence of war’s acts, whether undeclared or declared, embargo, sabotage, portrayals of terrorism, any civil commotion or riot, failure in the transportation, act of any administrative agency or court or government and, acts of God, explosion, fire, earthquake, flood, any other catastrophes, strike, quarantine restrictions or epidemics, or any cause(s) beyond Way Explorers reasonable control i.e., Force Majeure.
· Transaction Privity – This website is a platform that is offered to you for interacting and meeting with involved agents as well as other service providers to organize your travel. Way Explorers is not, as well as cannot be the party too, or, control any transaction, in any manner, between these travel agents as well as other service providers. Thereby, make sure that –
· Quality Guarantee – Way Explorers shall ensure swift redressal of a deficiency in the service that is registered by the traveler. It might further, according to its discretion, offer credit vouchers of the travel agent covering the partial or full amount of the received payment from a traveler.